Skipr cookies policy
Date of last revision: 22/11/2019
Deze cookies policy is in het Engels opgesteld. Indien u het Engels niet begrijpt, neemt u contact op met Skipr (via email@example.com) alvorens de applicatie ervan te aanvaarden om een vertaling of een verklaring in het Nederlands te krijgen. Door deze cookies policy te aanvaarden, verklaart u Engels en de inhoud van deze voorwaarden te begrijpen.
La présente cookies policy est établie en anglais. Si vous ne comprenez pas l’anglais, veuillez prendre contact avec Skipr (via firstname.lastname@example.org) avant d’en accepter l’application pour recevoir une traduction ou une explication en français. En acceptant la présente cookies policy, vous déclarez comprendre l’anglais et le contenu des présentes conditions générales.
Skipr SA/NV is committed to protect your privacy and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of customer personal data very seriously. For more detailed information about privacy legislation, please do not hesitate to read the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC) (the “GDPR”) and the E-privacy Directive (Directive (EC) 2002/58 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector).
SKIPR SA/NV (hereafter: “Skipr”)
Rue du Mail/Maliestraat 50 – 1050 Ixelles/Elsene
Enterprise number: BE0712.537.551 (RLE Brussels)
To contact us: email@example.com
To have access to our policies: https://www.skipr.co/ (the “Website”) or on the menu of Skipr mobile application (the “Application”).
- Scope of application
- What are cookies?
- What kind of cookies are used by Skipr?
The following cookies are being stored when you visit and use the Application and the Website, said cookies belonging to the domain of our Website and/or our Application (first-party cookies) or to the domain of other parties (third-party cookies).
- Cookies essential for navigation:
These are cookies that are required in order to use our Application and our Website. Without them certain sections will not function correctly, or not at all. In particular they enable navigation between the various sections of our Application and our Website, completion of forms and secure verification of your identity before granting access to your personal data.
The following cookies are essential for navigation:
- __cfruid – HTTP – This cookie is a part of the services provided by Cloudflare – Including load balancing, deliverance of web site content and serving DNS connection for website operators. – During Session – skipr.zendesk.com
- __zlcstore – HTML – This cookie is necessary for the chat-box function on the website to function . – Persistent – business.skipr.co
- AWSALB – HTTP – Registers which server-cluster is serving the visitor. This is used in context with load balancing, in order to optimize user experience. – 6 days – zopim.com
- ZD-suid – HTML – Unique id that identifies the user’s session. – Persistent – business.skipr.co
ii. Functional cookies:
Functional cookies are intended to facilitate operation of our Application and of our Website and make using it a more pleasant and personalized experience for you. These are cookies which, for example, store your preferences such as choice of language or your customer segment, collect information in forms for statistical purposes (number of unique visitors, etc.) or enable analysis of how visitors use the Application or the Website.
The following cookies are functional cookies:
- ZD-store – HTML – Unique id that identifies the user’s session. – Persistent – business.skipr.co
- lang – HTTP – Remembers the user’s selected language version of a website – Session – skipr.co
- AWSALBCORS – HTTP – To identify user that uses our chat functionality – 6 days – zopim.com
- ZD-buid – HTML – Unique id that identifies the user on recurring visits. – Persistent – business.skipr.co
- ZD-currentTime – HTML – Registers the date and time for the user’s latest visit to the website. – Session – business.skipr.co
- _ga – HTTP – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. – 2 years – skipr.co –
- _gat – HTTP – Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate – 1 day – skipr.co
- _gid – HTTP – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. – 1 day – skipr.co
- _hjid – HTTP – Sets a unique ID for the session . This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behaviour for statistical purposes – 1 year – skipr.co
- _hjid – HTML – Sets a unique ID for the session . This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behaviour for statistical purposes – Persistent – skipr.co –
- _hjViewportId – HTML – Sets a unique ID for the session . This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behaviour for statistical purposes – Session – skipr.co
iii. Marketing cookies:
When you visit our Website and/or our Application, socio-demographic data and profile data are collected and stored anonymously in a marketing cookie. Marketing cookies do not contain any personal data and are placed by advertisers when their ad is posted. They prevent you being bombarded by the same advertisement over and over again and help to personalize publicity, but they also measure the effectiveness of various marketing and publicity actions.
The following cookies are marketing cookies:
- _hjIncludedInSample – HTTP – Determines if the user’s navigation should be registered in a certain statistical place holder. – Session – skipr.co
- zte# – HTTP – Saves a Zopim Live Chat ID that recognizes a device between visits during a chat session. – Session – skipr.co
- __zlcmid – HTTP – Preserves users states across page requests. – 1 year – skipr.co
- _hjRecordingEnabled – HTML – This cookie is used to identify the visitor and optimize adrelevance by collecting visitor data from multiple websites – this exchange of visitor data is normally provided by a third-party data-center or ad-exchange. – Session – skipr.co
- ads/ga-audiences – Pixel – Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor ‘s online behaviour across websites. – Session – google.com
- bcookie – HTTP – Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services. – 1 day – linkedin.com
- lidc – HTTP – Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services. – 2 years – linkedin.com
- UserMatchHistory – HTTP – Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services. – 29 days – linkedin.com
- _hjRecordingLastActivity – HTML – This cookie is used to identify the visitor and optimize adrelevance by collecting visitor data from multiple websites – this exchange of visitor data is normally provided by a third-party data-center or ad-exchange. – Session – skipr.co
- _hjTLDTest – HTTP – This cookie is used to identify the visitor and optimize ad-relevance by collecting visitor data from multiple websites – this exchange of visitor data is normally provided by a third-party data-center or ad-exchange. – Session – skipr.co
- lissc – HTTP – Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services. – 1 year – linkedin.com
iv. Third party cookies:
Some cookies are placed via our Application and our Website by third parties, for example Google. In particular they improve our Application and Website’s content and operation.
The following third parties placed cookies on our Application and our Website:
The details of said cookies are mentioned in the previous sub-sections.
- How long do cookies exist?
Temporary cookies (or “session” cookies) are temporarily stored in your browser or application. As soon as the User closes its browser or application, these cookies are automatically deleted.
Permanent cookies (or “persistent” cookies) remain on your computer or mobile device, even after you close the browser or the application. They make it possible to recognize the User during a subsequent visit to a website or an application. They remain on the User’s device until their expiration date is reached, a new version of the cookie is installed, or the User deletes them manually.
The expiration date of such cookies is thirteen (13) months.
The above duration is based on the User’s informed consent and by giving its explicit consent, the User agrees with this duration.
- Data collected, stored or transmitted by those cookies
- Data retention period
You can configure your internet browser in order to be informed of each cookie sent or systematically refuse them by modifying the parameters of your browser. Skipr cannot guarantee the access, use and operation of the Application and of the Website if the storage of cookies is disabled. If you want to refuse marketing cookies (including Google among others), you can do this with the help of the following website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- Modifications to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. Any changes to the Policy will be published on the Application and on the Website and will be “popped-up” on the Application.
- Legislation and competent courts
This Policy is governed by and construed in accordance with the Belgian legislation that is exclusively applicable to any potential dispute.
Any dispute arising under, or in connection with, this Policy shall be settled exclusively by the competent courts of Brussels, Belgium.
If you have any further questions about this Policy or its implementation, please contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of last revision: 22/11/2019